Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Portable Lcd Dvd Players Philips Portable Dvd Player Portable DVD Players {in-car} With USB Input?

Portable DVD players {in-car} with USB input? - portable lcd dvd players philips portable dvd player

Hello, we are after 2, 3 Poss, portable DVD player sitting on the picnic tables in the back seat in the enterprise of our people.
Many n the market so that it looks good on Amazon. Some of the Philips is good, but on sale for 18 months and not until then.
Have any of these USB and Firewire white / AV (input for digital camera, mobile phone, USB flash drive 4 GB () and digilt HD camcorder, etc.) inputs and AVI files and DVDs.

I held my head a LCD devices remain Bulit but not with my leather seats, RE unsustainable, it can) be knicker (and you run the store window and I can not I connect all the gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment