Saturday, December 19, 2009

Picture Of Person With Sore Stomach Advice For A Person Who Was Rear Ended?

Advice for a person who was rear ended? - picture of person with sore stomach

A few hours ago I stopped at an intersection because the light of the state of emergency in ... You know, the lights go .. if an ambulance or something will happen

Well I thought let emergency vehicles through the intersection and was rejected by a lady ... I went, she left ... I have the court, I have photographs of the damage with my phone. .

in wonder, as I take it? I have a report to the police rather than for insurance .. much less damage, but still DONT think it's fair that I do with the bill for the repair on the left .. especially since this person has never stopped to see if my brother and I were good

This is frustrating .. my neck and back a little, even Tho was very little effect, and minor damage to my ass .. I do not know if I put in the lap or nail that person really knows? Contributions are welcome, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment