Monday, December 7, 2009

Gastric Carcinoma More Condition_symptoms Recently My Dad Was Diagnosed With 2nd Stage Carcinoma Of Stomach..or Gastric Cancer?

Recently my dad was diagnosed with 2nd stage Carcinoma of stomach..or gastric cancer? - gastric carcinoma more condition_symptoms

My father is 64 years old.he "operation on the stomach as a whole (total gastrectomy) was HV removed.he go through 6 cycles of chemotherapy and radiation is bad effect after chemotherapy and radiation now.how. Is its renal effect?.
My father can to chemotherapy or radiotherapy.? As you will miss therapies?

2 comments:

riversta... said...

It is almost always the person, if you want treatment or not.

It depends on what type of chemotherapy drug found, what will the consequences be.

My first time with chemotherapy, had a drug one, 01% of leukemia can be obtained, for me it was a slim chance to save my life. So far, so good, now 3 years.
To enhance radiation of certain tissues, their sometimes inconvenient, but I can live with that.
Those who had breast cancer, so no way to know how your father feels.
I wish you all the best
God Bless

sugars_t... said...

I'm sorry that your father has to know what I know.

Read my page and certificates. I'll tell you what to get for him.

Post a Comment