Sunday, December 6, 2009

Broken Capillary Under Breast Milia Under Eye?

Milia Under Eye? - broken capillary under breast

I did my research and I think it might have Milia and the white head under my eyes. I know that MILIA must be removed from a dr. But some things have worsen white spots, or when trying to scrub would be almost extinct. The problem is that when I try to do that .. and here I am really angry at me. I was upset with him because it bothers me so much ... .. but if I no friction in this area I find myself with broken capillaries. So, now that more white spots featuring MILIA, I have a few small capillaries break just beneath my eyes. Arghhh .. I have everything worse. I do not use creams under the eyes, no makeup. I use Murad Acne Products combat and unique fragrance products. Does anyone have any suggestions?
thank you very much ... or all of which contribute to what will be the appearance of broken capillaries? They resemble real traffic jams thin red wavy line .. Super Close only visible in the mirror ...
:-) Thank you so much

2 comments:

Pri said...

I did some research under the watchful eye care. esp. Milia.
Basically, u gotta be .. gentle with this area and there is still much to be done to improve dramatically.
Stop playing with him .. let it heal alone.
Rest .. well, drink plenty of water.
It should improve over time.
and yes avoid sunlight, wear sunglasses.
Gels with a slightly sweet eyes DAB - the RUB / massage.
intensive creams/products- prefer creams gels.

Last but not least ... not so close to going to the mirror.
everything is good ... Believe me.

Fluffy ♥ said...

You should not touch each MILIA same .. Go to a dermatologist and was removed. Even in times can be resolved over time, if you stop with the cream and heavy makeup to .. Mine away from their own resources. Good LCuK .. I know it hurts!

Post a Comment