Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hardside Luggage Sets TSA Hardside Luggage Searches?

TSA Hardside Luggage Searches? - hardside luggage sets

I appeal to the U.S. in September, traveled with a TSA approved hardside Samsonite suitcase. I've heard that if they tried to cut the locks have been, but everyone know what they are doing has concluded with a hardside case with an integrated combination lock? I've heard that the cases compressed zips can be forced, but not in a position to do with me. Or has anyone experience traveling to the United States, a Hardside?

3 comments:

tink said...

The other poster was right. He is a master "key" that allows them in his pocket. I see do not have much to worry, though. I've never had my hair flying priedÄ… the United States () as recently as a few months. There is nothing to worry about the bag, if you need to enter.

cvg2005 said...

Sorry, but TSA does not approve, even if you block that, they have a "master" in the system, then connect it again? They must have their own way, without knowing the combination to enter. TSA approved locks with a key means that we spend, and if you have any other block that has the right to have to cut. I think it will be good.

soccerre... said...

A TSA approved luggage hardside (or TSA approved lock) has a groove-keying all TSA agents are the key.

If you must access your bags to enter when a case is approved. Only the lock cut off if they did not use his master key.

Bon voyage!

Post a Comment