Friday, February 19, 2010

Toddler Vegetable Recipes Help - Dinnertime With Toddler Has Become A Battle Ground?

Help - Dinnertime with Toddler has Become a Battle Ground? - toddler vegetable recipes

My child is 26 months old, has always been a big eater, but lately, the food in a battlefield full and I'm feeding into my final opinion on what to him.

He loved any kind of meat or fish dinner with mashed potatoes and a variety of vegetables and sometimes a meal of rice, as well (which, by rejecting the long pasta) began. Well, he refused to take another bite, to serve regardless of the recipe. Fortunately, there were moving fingers to more power, but I could not eat much at all in the way of "dinner" finger food.

Fortunately, a variety of snacks for lunch, but he refuses to eat fish fingers, sausages, etc., and only a few bites of things like pizza, before refusing amore. I spent hours cooking fun things to face and recipes for children to throw them all. The only time, dinner appetizers are always chips, and although I do not like them as an occasional treat will not fundamental to a meal.

He has no children went through this stage? It's very early in the teeth again, so that this be part of the reason for our recent problems, but seems to be hungry and eat something like a sandwich, if available.

I know that experts say, they starve, but I am 7 months pregnant and not a joke in the night, when the operation has brought hunger, but who do not seem to achieve that the connection between eating and not his diet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment