Monday, February 15, 2010

Should I Be Dry Before My Period What Is The Symptoms I Am Going To Get Period.usually My Vagina Will Dry Before My Period Starts.Why?

What is the symptoms i am going to get period.usually my vagina will dry before my period starts.Why? - should i be dry before my period

The symptoms of PMS vary from woman. Drought is the relationship with the fertile period of their life cycle. Discharge / mucus is associated with fertility - abundance of a certain type / consistency generally means that there is a fertile time for the absence of one or dryness normally associated with a non-fertile cycle of time. I recommend the removal of information concerning the method of fertility awareness for more details on this - it's good to know that when it comes to preventing pregnancy, or when trying to conceive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment